In the current climate of change in rural communities, the consideration of a business at a strategic level must involve obtaining professional advice to ensure that the review is both comprehensive and incisive.
Our staff are experienced in carrying out business reviews which would include:
- Assessing its strengths and weaknesses
- Consideration of the parties involved
- Focusing on the most suitable opportunities
- Identifying the changes which can be most readily implemented
- Liaison with other professionals when more specialist advice is required
- Succession and Taxation Planning
If you are in need of considered advice from experienced members of the profession please do not hesitate to contact David Gray.
Head of Estate Management
Tel: 01388 487 000