Upland & Lowland Management
GSC Grays have a wealth of experience and a proven track record in the creation, management and enhancement of sporting enterprises on a number of internationally renowned estates.
We understand the mechanics of sporting estates; it is from this knowledge that we are able to work with both clients and their keepers, or stalkers to meet their requirements.
Our wealth of knowledge in this area means that we can:
- Design a suitable and sustainable management plan for you
- Work with your keepers to ensure that focus is maintained and your targets are achieved
- Develop and maintain relations with farmers, landowners, commoners and government bodies to optimise sporting potential
- Create a well balanced, productive and cost effective sporting enterprise.
- Provide a comprehensive management service including PAYE and dealing with staff and their training
At GSC Grays you will find that we have the sort of expertise which only comes with a lifelong involvement within the uplands and you can access this knowledge through either a management or a consultancy service. To discuss the ways in which we might be able to benefit your sporting enterprise, please do not hesitate to contact Phil Scott Priestley.
GSC Grays are involved with some of the premier shoots in the country, but also deal with small estate and syndicated shoots. As such, we can provide expert advice to ensure that your shoot is run to best suit your sporting requirements.
We are happy to act on a management or consultancy basis to:
- Undertake independent appraisals of your shoot
- Optimise game crop locations
- Advise on general cropping and environmental stewardship options
- Site new release pens
- Budget and cost your shooting enterprise
- Manage and recruit staff including training and running your PAYE
- Properly manage health and safety for the shoot
Our extensive knowledge ensures we are well placed to assess your needs, to work with you and your keepers to set and achieve targets for your shoot.
To discuss the ways in which we might be able to benefit your sporting enterprise, please do not hesitate to contact Phil Scott Priestley.
Head of Sporting
Tel: 01969 600120