Tel: 01833 694937
Chris is an experienced chartered surveyor who has practised in North Yorkshire, South Durham and across Teesside since 1995. Cutting his teeth with a well-known and established Darlington firm, his initial broad experience allowed him to practice and gather residential valuation expertise across the Rural and Residential property market.
Chris works with a number of private clients but his day to day role involves working within the Rural Land and Business Department at Barnard Castle and Chester le Street.
As an RICS accredited valuer, Chris also undertakes specialist residential and commercial valuations and surveys for lending institutions, solicitors, accountants and private clients.
After joining the firm as a Director in 2010, Chris assumed the role of Head of Agency, working closely with the Agency teams across the offices and looking at the reviewing the strategic role of the Agency department within the area.
Chris is now working within the Rural Land and Business Department, where his work includes:
- promoting strategic housing and retail sites
- advising on smaller scale development and conversion projects
- negotiating option and promotion agreements for landowners
- development of new home sales
- the valuation of residential and commercial property for lending institutions, private clients, solicitors and accountants