£745,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
*CLOSING DATE FOR BEST AND FINAL OFFERS – 19TH DECEMBER 2023 AT 12 NOON*
A substantial stock farm, let on an Agricultural Holdings Act tenancy, with a stone farmhouse, a range of modern farm buildings and land extending to about 446.51 acres (180.70 hectares).
Current rent passing of £10,040 per annum.
- Substantial and diverse stock farm.
- Three bedroom traditional stone farnhouse.
- Useful range of modern and traditional farm buildings.
- 69.93 acres of meadow.
- 359.79 acres of hill grazing.
- 15.79 acres of woodland with significant potential for further planting.
- Secure agricultural tenancy under the provisions of the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 but subject to AHA clauses.
- In all about 446.51 acres (180.70 hectares)