£400,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
*CLOSING DATE FOR BEST AND FINAL OFFERS – 12 NOON ON 19TH DECEMBER 2023*
Hallbankgate Farm is a productive lowland livestock farm situated within the village of Hallbankgate. The Farm has a traditional, stone-built farmhouse and a range of modern farm buildings and equestrian facilities, extending in total to 97.91 acres (39.62 hectares)
Current rent passing of £6,000 per annum.
- Productive lowland livestock farm situated within the village of Hallbankgate.
- Three bedroom traditional stone farnhouse.
- Useful range of modern and traditional farm buildings.
- 89.85 acres of meadow.
- 7.95 acres of woodland with significant potential for further planting.
- Secure agricultural tenancy under the provisions of the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 but subject to AHA clauses.
- In all about 97.91 acres (39.62 hectares).