£1,495,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
A delightfully restored and extended Yorkshire Dales farmhouse and cottage set in a picturesque and private location in the National Park.
Renewable energy, rainwater harvesting, electric car charging point, private water and drainage.
Extensive outbuildings with stables, workshop, garden and potting sheds. Separate cinema room with potential for second cottage.
2.7 acre paddock, native species woodland and wetland area.
In all about 7.92 acres
- Beautifully restored and extended farmhouse
- Separate annex accommodation
- Superb environmental and renewable energy assets
- Stunning National Park setting
- Stables, workshops ripe for development
- Holiday letting opportunities
- Private and peaceful location
- 2.7 acre paddock
- Native species woodland
- About 7.92 acres in all