Church Street, Castleton, Whitby
£330,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
Situated on the outskirts of Castleton, this immaculate, three-bedroom, stone-built cottage enjoys wonderful views and has been meticulously renovated to an exceptional standard. The accommodation includes a large, farmhouse-style family kitchen with views to two sides, along with a stunning, oak-framed garden room and a summerhouse tucked away to the rear. The sitting room is ideal for cosy evenings in front of the fire.
Just a short stroll away, there are facilities including public houses, shops, tea rooms and a post office. There
are also rail services to Whitby and Middlesbrough.
Stunning Cottage on the Outskirts of Castleton * Three Bedrooms * Large Family Kitchen and Dining Room * Gorgeous Oak-Framed Garden Room Overlooking Countryside * Sitting Room with Stone Fireplace * Family Bathroom * Secret Garden Summerhouse * Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C. * Stunning Views * Within Walking Distance of Castleton Village
- Stunning Cottage on the Outskirts of Castleton
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Family Kitchen and Dining Room
- Gorgeous Oak-Framed Garden Room Overlooking Countryside
- Sitting Room with Stone Fireplace
- Family Bathroom
- Secret Garden Summerhouse
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Stunning Views
- Within Walking Distance of Castleton Village