Agricultural & Equine Needs Assessments

If you are in the position where you feel that you need a new or additional dwelling at your property, it is probable that you will need planning consent for a new development in the countryside.

If this is the case you are also likely to need to undertake a Needs Assessment. This will require you to demonstrate how the need has arisen and that the business, which has given rise to that need, is sustainable.

We have agents with the expertise to:

  • Assess the current business and its staffing
  • Appraise your proposals for the business
  • Review the labour requirements associated with your proposals
  • Stress test your belief that there is a need for a new dwelling so that you are prepared when the planners do this
  • Prepare a report for submission to the planning authority in support of a new dwelling if this is the conclusion reached