Contact our offices
5 & 6 BAILEY COURT
COLBURN BUSINESS PARK
Estate Agency Offices are located in
BARNARD CASTLE, LEYBURN, STOKESLEY & BOROUGHBRIDGE
Residential Management Team
Please find set out below, the Complaints Handling Procedure (CHP) for GSC Grays which will be followed in dealing with any client or third-party complaint.
The appointed person to deal with complaints within GSC Grays is Guy Coggrave, who is the Managing Director; he can be contacted as follows:
1 Bailey Court
Colburn Business Park
Telephone: 01748 897630
If you have a question, or if you would like to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact him.
1) If your initial complaint was made verbally (whether face-to-face or on the telephone), please also make it in writing, addressed to Guy Coggrave at the address above.
2) Once we have received your written complaint, we will acknowledge it within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
3) Guy Coggrave will then investigate your complaint and will write to you again within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter to inform you of the outcome of his internal investigation and to let you know what actions have been taken or will be taken. If, for any reason, Guy Coggrave is away from the office at this time, your complaint will be investigated by the Operations Director, Jerry McGill, who can also be contacted at the above address and telephone number.
4) If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by another director.
5) We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
6) If you are still unhappy with the result of any of the above, provision has been made for you to take the case to an independent redress organisation. The independent redress organisations are as follows:
For Estate Agency and Residential Management Clients Only
The Property Ombudsman service is free to clients and can consider any complaints concerning our estate agency and residential management services. The Property Ombudsman can be contacted via their website www.tpos.co.uk or by post at:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
Telephone: 01722 333 306
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through the in-house complaints procedure outlined above before being submitted for independent review. If you do need to contact the Property Ombudsman, you will need to submit your complaint to them within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter and include any evidence to support your case.
For Professional Surveying Services Clients Only
The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) is an approved provider of alternative dispute resolution services to RICS-regulated firms. They can be contacted via their website at www.cedr.com or by post at the following address:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
70 Fleet Street
Telephone: 0207 536 6000
GSC Grays are experts in rural land and property. You can find all the information you need about the sectors that we specialise in, from estate agency to environmental management. We are here to help you to achieve your goals for your rural property, business, farm or estate, today and for generations to come.