IT’S NOT ABOUT IDEAS, IT’S ABOUT MAKING THEM HAPPEN!
Farms are increasingly becoming small rural business centres, diversifying into new enterprises to generate additional income streams outside of the core business. With the existing business structure, personnel and capital assets, or indeed new generations coming into a business, there is often the ability to consider new enterprises that can provide additional profitability.
For those considering diversifying their business GSC Grays offer a range of services including:
- Diversification Appraisals
- Identifying Undiscovered/Unrecognised Income Streams
- Reviewing Opportunities to Add Value
- Advice on Obtaining Planning Permission
- Preparing and Submitting Planning Applications
- Preparing Business Plans and Partial Budgets
- Investigating Both Private and Grant Funding Options
- Undertaking Grant Research and Applications
- Project Management