Farm Business Consultancy
GSC Grays Farm Management Team has a tailored approach and creates bespoke agreements to cover every need, building successful and long-term relationships with clients.
Our team have extensive knowledge of farming and the wider rural economy. We can provide advice across the whole business from detailed technical advice on fertiliser programmes through to helping to obtain funding to establishing a new poultry unit or tourism enterprise and everything in between.
We work closely with you to gain a clear understanding of the business as well as your personal and business objectives. We are then able to offer bespoke solutions tailored to the requirements of the client. We will guide and support the client through the challenges of moving their business forward to ensure it is able to thrive post-BREXIT. GSC Grays can deliver the skill-set to help your business grow and develop to meet the objectives of yourselves and your families.
- Preparation For ‘Farming Without Subsidies’
- Farm Business Reviews and Restructuring
- Contract Farming, Share Farming and Joint Ventures
- Budget and Cashflow Preparation, Analysis and Financial Reporting
- Basic Payment and Cross Compliance Advice
- Client Accounting Services, Bookkeeping and Tax Advice
- Farm Business Strategy
- Farm Management
- Agronomy Services and Buying Group
- Agricultural Investment – Returns and Reward
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability