‘GOOD FARM MANAGEMENT IS WHERE INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND STEWARDSHIP MEET’
Some landowners wish to retain control of their in-hand farming business but are unable to commit the time required to run it effectively. Where the business is not large enough to justify a full-time manager GSC Grays can provide an effective Farm Management Service.
We take over the responsibility of managing the day-to-day running of the farm liaising with Employees or Contractors as required, to ensure that the owner’s objectives are met.
The owner remains as involved and informed as they wish to be through regular meetings and updates tailored to their requirements.
The business not only remains in-hand but benefits from the in-depth knowledge of the Farming team to ensure the business runs efficiently, profitably and comparable to the best performing businesses across the industry.
- Basic Payment and Cross Compliance Advice
- Countryside Stewardship Scheme Advice
- Farm Business Reviews and Restructuring
- Agronomy Services and Buying Group
- Swot Analysis
- Monitoring Business and Enterprise Performance
- Production and Marketing Advice
- Budget And Cashflow Preparation, Analysis and Financial Reporting
- Identify and Implement The Changes Needed
- Precision Farming
- Farm Accounts and Bookkeeping