Tel: 01347 837100
Greg joined GSC Grays in February 2019 as a Rural Director, operating out of the new Easingwold Office.
Greg is an experienced farm business consultant, who has lived and worked in North Yorkshire for the last 25 years or so, providing advice and guidance on all aspects of professional farm management.
Greg started his career in practical farming before joining a national farm business consultancy firm in 1991. Greg has a Diploma in Farm Management from Seale Hayne Agricultural College and experience of dairy farming, sheep production and arable crop production.
Greg specializes in farm business consultancy for mixed farming businesses, dairy enterprises and other livestock operations. Greg has significant experience in financial management, business planning and strategic advice.
Greg’s specialist skills are: –
- Farm business consultancy
- Business appraisal, review and strategic planning
- Enterprise restructuring and reorganisation
- Joint ventures and contract farming
- Agricultural legislation and BPS advice
- Lending requests and bank negotiations