Tel: 01347 837100
James joined GSC Grays in February 2019 as a Rural Director, operating out of the new Easingwold Office. He has a diploma in farm management from Seale Hayne Agricultural College.
James began his farm business consultancy career in 1986 when he joined a national firm, becoming a partner in 1993. He moved to North Yorkshire the same year, to establish a regional team and has worked across the North of England ever since.
James specialises in Farm Business consultancy for mixed farming businesses and in the establishment and management of contract farming agreements and joint ventures.
Work and specialist skills include: –
- Farm business reviews.
- Strategic appraisal and bank negotiations.
- Farm Business Consultancy.
- Contract farming and joint ventures.
- Enterprise and business restructuring.
- Recruitment of key management and staff.
Away from work, James enjoys coaching both junior rugby and cricket.