Aysgarth, North Yorkshire
£1,750,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
An impressive Victorian, former vicarage, beautifully restored and lying in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Three reception rooms, superb kitchen, seven bedroom suites. Annex accommodation. Walled Garden.
Spectacular views over Wensleydale.
Readily accessible to the market town of Leyburn.
About 1.78 acres (0.72 ha).
- Impressive country house
- Completely restored and refurbished
- Located in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- 7 letting bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 bedroom annex
- Lovely gardens and magnificent views
- Currently run as a boutique B&B