Share this property
Barningham, County Durham
£1,950,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFER
A first class egg production unit with refurbished traditional farmhouse and cottage, excellent versatile poultry buildings all in a highly sought-after location, meadow and woodland grazing extending in all to approximately 53.77 acres (21.76 ha).
Excellent access to the A66, The Lake District and the A1 at Scotch Corner.
- Specialist poultry sheds for 38,640 free-range hens
- 4 bedroom Farmhouse
- Separate 2 bedroom Cottage
- Good modern & traditional farm buildings
- Stabling for 2 horses
- Potential for a range of other enterprises
- Telecoms Mast income
- About 53.77 ac (21.76 ha)