Bense Bridge Farm, Thirsk Road, Stokesley
£755,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFER
The sale of Bense Bridge Farm includes a substantial four bedroom farmhouse as well as an adjacent two bedroom cottage and a two bedroom detached converted granary, sitting comfortably in its own grounds of 3.12 acres with outstanding views, gardens, garaging and outbuildings. The property is available with or without a second lot which includes stabling for over 20 horses, an arena and further paddock land of approximately 10.02 acres, currently used as an equestrian centre.
Lot 1 as mapped in RED: Farmhouse, cottage, granary with garage and outbuildings, plus circa 3.12 acres. Guide Price £755,000
Lot 2 as mapped in BLUE: Not available on its own. Only available in conjunction with the purchase of Lot 1. Stables, arena and Paddock land of circa 10.02 acres. Guide Price £215,000.
- Substantial Country Home in 3.12 Acres
- Available on its own or with additional Land and Stables
- 4 Bed Farmhouse with Cottage attached
- 2 Bed Detached Granary
- Triple Garage and Outbuildings
- Gardens and Paddocks
- Stunning Uninterrupted Views
- Close to Stokesley
- Further Equestrian Facilities Available as Separate Lot
- Approximately 5,700 Sq Ft Residential Accommodation