Flatts Lane, Guisborough
£1,500,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
A highly successful livery business with extensive equestrian facilities and productive farmland, Lot 1 being about 91.48 acres (37.02 ha) with traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse.
Lot 4 Arable, grassland and woodland 172.18 acres (69.68 ha) £1,000,000
- Traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse
- Good range of modern farm buildings currently set up for stabling with 69 loose boxes
- Purpose-built indoor riding arena, floodlit manege, lunging ring & covered horse walker
- 4.5 furlong gallop and canter track. 13 jump cross-country course.
- About 91.48 acres (37.02 ha)
- Income producing wind turbine and solar array tracker