£120,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFER
An attractive block of grassland, amenity woodland and river frontage with fishing on the River Esk in the North York Moors National Park.
- Land off Rake Lane, Glaisdale with river frontage and fishing rights on the River Esk.
- Attractive block of permanent pasture and amenity woodland totalling 18.42 acres.
- 315 metres of single bank river frontage with fishing rights on the River Esk.
- Located within the North York Moors National Park.
- 13.62 acres of permanent pasture.
- 4.8 acres of broadleaf woodland.
- Good access from Rake Lane.