Lartington, Barnard Castle
£1,800,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
A charming sporting estate with a refurbished grade II listed house, park, farmland, woods, lakes and ponds extending to about 146 acres together with sporting rights over a further 498 acres.
Additional income from a quarry lease and development opportunity on a Victorian signal box.
Lot 1 £1,700,000
Lot 2 £100,000
- Refurbished three bedroom detached house
- Landscaped gardens
- New stone faced triple garage
- Planning for office/studio in old garage
- Historic parkland and productive farmland
- Beautiful fishing lakes
- About 146 acres
- Income from a quarry lease
- Redundant signal box
- Sporting rights over a further 498 acres