Patrick Brompton, North Yorkshire
£1,650,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
*CLOSING DATE FOR BEST AND FINAL BIDS ON 12 NOON THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2022*
A small and well-equipped productive farm in an attractive and private location with a range of opportunities close to the village of Patrick Brompton.
Grade II listed farmhouse with living room, kitchen/dining room, large scullery/cellar area, four bedrooms and bathroom. Adjoining cart shed and stores. EPC F (27)
Good range of modern and traditional stone buildings with the benefit of planning consent to convert to three dwellings.
Grade 3 arable land and productive pastures extending to about 98 acres.
Amenity woodland and beck meandering through the farm.
About 99.43 acres (40.24 ha)
- Pretty, traditional stone-built farmhouse
- Private location with no public footpaths
- Steading with planning for three houses but offering a wide range of opportunities
- Productive arable and grassland.
- Useful modern livestock and storage buildings
- About 98 acres of farmland
- Pretty beck and high amenity.
- CLOSING DATE 15th Dec 2022