Ponteland Road, Morpeth
£175,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFER
A mature amenity woodland of mainly broadleaf trees in an attractive and accessible location.
Part of the former Tranwell aerodrome site.
Good access to public highway and wider road network.
Predominantly birch, sycamore, alder and rowan.
About 53.53 acres (21.66 ha)
- A mature amenity woodland
- Attractive and accessible location
- Part of the former Tranwell aerodrome site
- About 53.53 acres (21.66 ha)
- For sale as a whole
- PRICE CORRECTION TO £175,000