£9,100,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
A first class arable and livestock farm with principal house, annex, four cottages and extensive modern buildings, all in a ring fence.
Five bedroom farmhouse with a one bedroom annex. Lovely south facing views, stables and separate access.
A terrace of four cottages – all vacant.
Modern livestock building for 580 cattle and 1000 ewes. Covered silage clamps. 700 tonnes grain storage.
523 acres arable. 282 acres permanent grass.
About 860.56 acres (348.26 ha)
Available as a whole or in four lots.
- First class arable and livestock farm.
- Stunning and accessible location
- traditional farmhouse and annex cottage
- Terrace of four cottages.
- Top quality livestock and grain drying and storage.
- 523 acres arable
- 282 acres pasture
- 48 acres of woodland
- About 860.56 acres in total