Wolsingham, County Durham
£975,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
A well-known local plant nursery with a period family house, a courtyard of traditional buildings and land suitable for a range of uses subject to planning approval.
Attractive, detached, two storey farmhouse, with 3 reception rooms and 3 bedrooms with considerable scope for extension.
Good range of traditional stone buildings, partly converted to offices but with potential for further development.
Plant nursery with serviced polytunnel pitches, modern buildings and retail space with separate commercial access.
Four fields of grassland
About 19.84 acres in all (8.03 ha)
- Well known local plant nursery
- Huge potential for alternative use subject to approval
- Attractive detached farmhouse
- Adjoining courtyard steading with development potential
- Excellent grassland paddocks.
- Private and commercial access roads
- In all about 19.84 acres (8.03ha)