SEARCH FOR A PROPERTY
Showing 1–10 of 337 properties matching your criteria
Guide Price£1,995,000For SaleDistinctive and beautifully presented family house in a private, edge of village setting.Easy commuting distance to Middlesbrough, Darlington and Northallerton as well as transport links on A19 to Newcastle and York and the East Coast rail service to London (about 2 1/2 hours).Good local services, a...
- Distinctive and beautifully presented family house
- Edge of village setting
- Garaging for 8-10 cars
- About 4.29 acre site
- Potential development opportunities
- EPC D(67)
Guide Price£1,950,000For SaleBarnard Castle12 The Bank
DL12 8PQA first class egg production unit with refurbished traditional farmhouse and cottage, excellent versatile poultry buildings all in a highly sought-after location, meadow and woodland grazing extending in all to approximately 53.77 acres (21.76 ha).Excellent access to the A66, The Lake District and ...
- Specialist poultry sheds for 38,640 free-range hens
- 4 bedroom Farmhouse
- Separate 2 bedroom Cottage
- Good modern & traditional farm buildings
- Stabling for 2 horses
- Potential for a range of other enterprises
- Telecoms Mast income
- About 53.77 ac (21.76 ha)
Guide Price£1,700,000Sold STCBarnard Castle12 The Bank
DL12 8PQA well-equipped, very private small farm with a four bedroom listed farmhouse, and separate four bedroom and three bedroom barn conversions. Quality equestrian facilities with gallops, about 46.56 acres (18.88 hectares) with additional land available if required.
- 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Separate four bedroom and three bedroom barn conversions
- Stabling for 16 horses
- Good range of other buildings
- Manege and 7 furlong gallop
- About 46.70 acres in all
Asking Price£1,695,000For SaleA beautifully presented farmhouse in a most attractive location with substantial gardens, high quality stabling & outbuildings and about 8.7 acres of productive meadows with additional land available if required.
- Beautifully presented family house
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Large private gardens
- Stabling and outbuildings
- Good grazing land
- About 11.25 acres in all
- Additional land available.
Guide Price£1,500,000For SaleA substantial and beautifully appointed, Grade II listed house with a delightful walled garden which works perfectly as it stands, but also has the benefit of planning to divide the main house into three substantial family homes, and create a further two new build properties within the grounds.
- Substantial and beautifully appointed Grade II Listed Home
- Planning to divide the main house into three family homes and a further two new build homes within the grounds
- A versatile option in current form for those seeking multi-generational living
- Set in delightful and extensive walled gardens
- Excellent transport links to the major commercial centres of Yorkshire & the North East.
- Highly regarded North Yorkshire village
Guide Price£1,500,000Sold STCA highly successful livery business with extensive equestrian facilities and productive farmland, Lot 1 being about 91.48 acres (37.02 ha) with traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse.Also available:Lot 2 Paddock and Woodland £50,000Lot 3 Detached 3-bedroom bungalow £250,000Lot 4 Ar...
- Traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse
- Good range of modern farm buildings currently set up for stabling with 69 loose boxes
- Purpose-built indoor riding arena, floodlit manege, lunging ring & covered horse walker
- 4.5 furlong gallop and canter track. 13 jump cross-country course.
- About 91.48 acres (37.02 ha)
- Income producing wind turbine and solar array tracker
Guide Price£1,400,000For SaleBarnard Castle12 The Bank
DL12 8PQA productive block of quality Grade 3 arable land. About 241.49 acres (97.73 ha). For sale as a whole or in two lots.
- A productive block of quality Grade 3 arable land,
- About 241.49 acres (97.37 ha).
- For sale as a whole or in two lots.
Asking Price£1,195,000For SaleAn impeccable, modern, five bedroom detached family home with garaging, workshop/office and gym, set in a glorious country setting of 0.91 acres with panoramic views over Yarm and towards the Cleveland Hills.
- Impeccable Modern Family Home
- Set in 0.91 Acres
- Premium Aislaby Village Location
- Five Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- Exceptional Quality Fixtures Throughout
- Oversized Twin Garaging
- Detached Office or Workshop
- Detached Gym
- Gardens and Privacy
Guide Price£1,050,000For SaleA productive small farm with significant development potential Grade 2 listed farmhouse with 2 reception rooms, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and bathroom. Now in need of complete renovation. Good range of modern and traditional stone buildings on which planning consent has been granted for conversion to 2 ...
- A productive small farm with significant development potential
- Grade 2 listed farmhouse in need of complete renovation.
- Good range of modern and traditional stone buildings with planning consent for 2 three-bedroom dwellings.
- Productive farmland with 14.8 acres arable and 56.6 acres grassland.
- For sale as a whole or in 5 lots.
- Lot 1 £650,000
- Lot 2 £90,000
- Lot 3 £75,000
- Lot 4 £200,000
- Lot 5 £35,000
Asking Price£995,000For SaleAn impeccable, Grade 2 listed character home with substantial accommodation and triple garage. Set in a glorious country setting of 3.81 acres with panoramic, uninterrupted views of Roseberry Topping and the Cleveland Hills.
- Impeccable Character Home
- Padddock and Gardens in 3.81 Acres
- Panoramic Views
- Five Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En Suite Bedrooms
- Orchard and Vegetable Gardens
- Formal and Relaxed Gardens
- Timber Summer House and Ha Ha
- Triple Garage and Gravel Driveway