Tel: 0191 3039541
Robert, who joined GSC Grays in July 2017 as a Director, is heading up the Company’s new Farm Business Consultancy Department and our new Chester-le-Street office.
Robert, who has lived in County Durham for many years, has over 25 years of experience of providing advice and guidance on all aspects of the modern Farming Business.
Robert’s work includes:
- Farm Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Contract Farming, Share Farming Agreements and Joint Ventures
- Farm Business Consultancy
- Basic Payment and Cross Compliance Advice
- Farm Business Reviews and Restructuring
- Agronomy Advice
Robert has worked in the North East throughout his career, initially for ADAS, before establishing and developing a Farm Business Consultancy Team for a National Firm of Rural Surveyors.