£1,500,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
*CLOSING DATE FOR BEST AND FINAL OFFERS – 19TH DECEMBER 2023 AT 12 NOON*
A productive and well equipped stock farm on the edge of the Tindale Fell with a traditional stone farmhouse, a versatile range of courtyard buildings, further extensive modern livestock sheds and land which includes 120 acres of improved grass, 101 acres of un-improved grass, 417 acres of rough grazing and about 36 acres of mixed woodland.
The farm is currently let to a retiring farmer who will vacate on 10th November 2024.
- Productive and well equipped stock farm.
- Good 4 bedroom traditional farmhouse.
- Versatile range of courtyard buildings.
- Excellent modern livestock sheds.
- 120 acres of improved grassland.
- 101 acres of un-improved grassland.
- 416 acres of hill grazing.
- 36 acres of woodland and significant potential for further planting.
- Vacant from 11th November 2024.
- In all about 676.20 acres (273.66 ha).