Marwood Wynd, Stainton, Middlesbrough
£650,000SOLD STCUNDER OFFERSOLD
Located in the heart of the delightful and highly desirable village of Stainton, this exceptionally spacious and attractive semi-detached, Grade II listed family home has four double bedrooms and four en suites along with many character features. The property benefits from exceptional gardens, a large cellar, attic space and a double garage with first floor storage or hobby room.
The substantial accommodation includes a large impressive reception hall, a welcoming living room full of character features and a central fireplace, along with a wonderful, spacious family kitchen and dining room overlooking the gardens. The property features attractive, full-height bay windows and lovely gardens with a large driveway that leads to the double garage and parking area.
Semi-Detached Character Home with Flexible and Impressive Accommodation * Four Double Bedrooms * Four En Suites * Large Reception Hallway * Exceptional Living Room with Fireplace * Family Kitchen and Dining Room * Attic Space * Sweeping Driveway * Double Garage with First Floor * Utility Room * Boot Room * Cellar * Gardens * Decking, Patio and Further Lower Gardens
- Impressive, Grade II Listed Character Home
- Exceptional Stainton Village Location
- Four Bedrooms and Four En Suites
- Substantial Reception Rooms with High Ceilings and Bay Windows
- Double Garage with Storage/Hobby Room Above
- Large Gardens with Additional Entertaining Patio and Decking Areas
- Huge Family Kitchen and Dining Room
- Large Cellar with Separate Rooms
- Impressive Attic Space with Staircase and Further Potential
- Large Living Room with Central Fireplace