SEARCH FOR A PROPERTY
Showing 1–10 of 101 properties matching your criteria
Guide Price£935,000For SaleA fine home set in six acres in a stunning and idyllic location which can either be used as one large home or separated into two, making it a great lifestyle opportunity.
- A fine home in an idyllic setting with 6 acres
- Works as one home, but could work as two
- Three receptions plus study & garden room
- Double garage, workshop & large barn
- Six bedroom, two en-suite plus house bathroom
- Superb lifestyle opportunity
Asking Price£895,000Sold STCA handsome, Grade II Listed Georgian Vicarage dating from 1840 offering classically proportioned living accommodation and making an excellent multi-generational family home having the benefit of an interconnected, but self-contained, one bedroomed annexe.
- Handsome and Classically Proportioned Family Home
- Interconnected, Yet Self Contained Annexe
- Grade II Listed Former Vicarage
- Five Bedrooms
- Open Countryside Views
- Attractive Gardens & Grounds
- Well Presented Accommodation
Guide Price£795,000For SaleDevelopment Opportunity with full planning permission. Planning permission has been granted to extend the existing farmhouse and to convert the traditional range into three dwellings.Enjoying south-facing views across the Burn Valley and with a central position within the village, Springwood Farm pr...
- Development Potential
- Four Bed Detached Farmhouse
- Range of Traditional Buildings
- Field Barn
- Land Extending to Three Acres
- South-facing Views
- Within Nidderdale AONB
- EPC F29
OIRO£795,000For SaleAN INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED HOME BUILT AROUND 1933 IN A STUNNING, SOUTH FACING POSITION WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS OVER TO PEN HILL AND WENSLEYDALE SET IN JUST UNDER 8 ACRES
- Individually designed home in a stunning south facing position
- Spectacular views of Wensleydale
- Set in just under 8 acres with 2.7 acres available separately
- Superb walled gardens, turning driveway & garaging
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Bespoke designer kitchen
- Three reception rooms
Asking Price£765,000Sold STCA handsome and beautifully presented family home finished to a very high standard, with bespoke fittings in an exclusive development in the heart of Richmond. Really spacious accommodation laid over three floors including five bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and a house bathroom. There are t...
- Handsome Stone Built Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Bespoke Dining Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms, Three En Suite plus House Bathroom
- Large second floor suitable for use as a Gym/Cinema Room/Playroom
- Substantial Plot with views
Asking Price£725,000For SaleLuxury B&B with excellent facilities in a superb setting, ideal for those looking to escape to the country with a live/work option.
- Luxury B&B with excellent facilities
- Ideal for those looking for a live/work option
- Superb Owner's Accommodation
- Six En-suite Guest Bedrooms
- Stunning setting on the edge of Hawes with superb open views
- Car parking and Garage facilities
OIRO£699,950Sold STCA simply stunning, high quality four bedroom, three bathroom barn conversion with superb equestrian facilities and outbuildings. Extending to 2.5 acres with elevated views over Richmond.
- Superb barn conversion set in 2.5 acres
- Excellent equestrian facilities
- Range of outbuildings
- Four double bedrooms (two en-suite)
- Open plan living/dining kitchen
- Superb bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Many rooms with vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers
OIRO£650,000Under OfferMarske Lodge is a substantial period home occupying an elevated position with very large gardens close to the church, in the heart of this village on the edge of the National Park. There are many period features including a superb carved spindle staircase with galleried landing, coving to many rooms...
- Substantial period home on the edge of the National Park
- Two reception rooms plus Amdega conservatory & study
- Four bedrooms
- En suite bathroom, house bathroom plus ground floor shower room
- Large gardens
Asking Price£625,000For SaleGrade II listed former lodge to Kiplin Hall representing a stunning piece of architecture, both from its origins, asdesigned by William Eden Nesfield, and the additions by the present owners which have transformed this home into a visual delight that works well as a family home.
Asking Price£615,000For SaleThe Pendragon is great family home with generously proportioned accommodation laid over three floors. There is plenty of natural light throughout with features of note including a superb dining kitchen which opens through to a family room with full folding doors to the patio and garden and a first ...
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Super dining kitchen opening to a family room