SEARCH FOR A PROPERTY
Showing 1–10 of 105 properties matching your criteria
Guide Price£1,500,000For SaleA substantial and beautifully appointed, Grade II listed house with a delightful walled garden which works perfectly as it stands, but also has the benefit of planning to divide the main house into three substantial family homes, and create a further two new build properties within the grounds.
- Substantial and beautifully appointed Grade II Listed Home
- Planning to divide the main house into three family homes and a further two new build homes within the grounds
- A versatile option in current form for those seeking multi-generational living
- Set in delightful and extensive walled gardens
- Excellent transport links to the major commercial centres of Yorkshire & the North East.
- Highly regarded North Yorkshire village
Guide Price£1,050,000For SaleA productive small farm with significant development potential Grade 2 listed farmhouse with 2 reception rooms, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and bathroom. Now in need of complete renovation. Good range of modern and traditional stone buildings on which planning consent has been granted for conversion to 2 ...
- A productive small farm with significant development potential
- Grade 2 listed farmhouse in need of complete renovation.
- Good range of modern and traditional stone buildings with planning consent for 2 three-bedroom dwellings.
- Productive farmland with 14.8 acres arable and 56.6 acres grassland.
- For sale as a whole or in 5 lots.
- Lot 1 £650,000
- Lot 2 £90,000
- Lot 3 £75,000
- Lot 4 £200,000
- Lot 5 £35,000
Asking Price£895,000Sold STCA handsome, Grade II Listed Georgian Vicarage dating from 1840 offering classically proportioned living accommodation and making an excellent multi-generational family home having the benefit of an interconnected, but self-contained, one bedroomed annexe.
- Handsome and Classically Proportioned Family Home
- Interconnected, Yet Self Contained Annexe
- Grade II Listed Former Vicarage
- Five Bedrooms
- Open Countryside Views
- Attractive Gardens & Grounds
- Well Presented Accommodation
Offers Over£850,000For SaleA fine home set in six acres in a stunning and idyllic location which can either be used as one large home or separated into two, making it a great lifestyle opportunity.
- A fine home in an idyllic setting with 6 acres
- Works as one home, but could work as two
- Three receptions plus study & garden room
- Double garage, workshop & large barn
- Six bedroom, two en-suite plus house bathroom
- Superb lifestyle opportunity
OIRO£795,000For SaleAN INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED HOME BUILT AROUND 1933 IN A STUNNING, SOUTH FACING POSITION WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS OVER TO PEN HILL AND WENSLEYDALE SET IN JUST UNDER 8 ACRES
- Individually designed home in a stunning south facing position
- Spectacular views of Wensleydale
- Set in just under 8 acres with 2.7 acres available separately
- Superb walled gardens, turning driveway & garaging
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Bespoke designer kitchen
- Three reception rooms
Asking Price£765,000Sold STCA handsome and beautifully presented family home finished to a very high standard, with bespoke fittings in an exclusive development in the heart of Richmond. Really spacious accommodation laid over three floors including five bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and a house bathroom. There are t...
- Handsome Stone Built Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Bespoke Dining Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms, Three En Suite plus House Bathroom
- Large second floor suitable for use as a Gym/Cinema Room/Playroom
- Substantial Plot with views
Offers Over£750,000For SaleA development opportunity offering various options for those wishing to create a stunning family home which would have four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and with the potential of another three residential barn conversions behind, which may suit those looking for multi-generational living, holiday cot...
- Development Site
- Planning to create 270 sq m family home
- Planning for three, two bed conversions totalling 366 sq m
- Ideal for those looking to escape to the county
- Land Extending to Three Acres
- South-facing Views
- Within Nidderdale AONB
Asking Price£725,000For SaleLuxury B&B with excellent facilities in a superb setting, ideal for those looking to escape to the country with a live/work option.
- Luxury B&B with excellent facilities
- Ideal for those looking for a live/work option
- Superb Owner's Accommodation
- Six En-suite Guest Bedrooms
- Stunning setting on the edge of Hawes with superb open views
- Car parking and Garage facilities
Offers Over£705,000Sold STCCLOSING DATE: 12 NOON TUESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2020A very attractive lifestyle farm on the edge of the Dales with land and planning consent applied for to enhance and increase the accommodation.Pretty, traditional stone farmhouse with garden area and paddock.Stone barns with significant potential for c...
- Pretty stone farmhouse in need of modernisation
- Separate stone barns for conversion
- Beautiful and peaceful setting
- About 19.42 acres in all
- For as a whole or in three lots
- Lot 1 £425,000
- Lot 2 £200,000
- Lot 3 £80,000
OIRO£699,950Sold STCA simply stunning, high quality four bedroom, three bathroom barn conversion with superb equestrian facilities and outbuildings. Extending to 2.5 acres with elevated views over Richmond.
- Superb barn conversion set in 2.5 acres
- Excellent equestrian facilities
- Range of outbuildings
- Four double bedrooms (two en-suite)
- Open plan living/dining kitchen
- Superb bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Many rooms with vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers