Development Project Management
We have experience of overseeing a range of projects from small domestic schemes to substantial office developments. We are used to adopting the role of intelligent client where it is necessary to do so, driving forward the project management team operating on your behalf.
It is essential that you are properly represented when taking forward a development and with this in mind we are able to:
- Identify potential problems with the development
- Brain storm what will happen with the project and how it will affect you
- Liaise with specialists to assess and overcome/avoid problems
- Co-ordinate the various advisers to ensure that you have one point of contact
- Assist in the sourcing of finance for the scheme
- Provide an interface with your building surveyor and/or contractor
- Troubleshoot when the unexpected happens
In the event of a scheme being taken forward, the Company is structured in such a way that a team of advisors appropriate to the project can be brought together to see it through to completion. Alternatively, we can complement an existing structure which you might already have in place.
Please feel free to contact Calum Gillhespy if you have a development scheme in mind.
Head of Renewables
Tel: 01748 829 210