In the current climate of change in rural communities, the consideration of any business review at a strategic level must involve obtaining professional advice to ensure it is both comprehensive and incisive.
Our staff are experienced in carrying out business reviews which would include:
- Assessing the Business’ Strengths and Weaknesses
- Consideration of the parties involved
- Focusing on the most suitable opportunities
- Identifying the changes which can be most readily implemented
- Liaison with other professionals when more specialist advice is required
- Succession and Taxation Planning
To discuss how our service might benefit your business please do not hesitate to contact Guy Coggrave.
Head of Rural Practice
Tel: 01748 829210/01642 710742